Wednesday, April 25, 2007

WeddinG WeddinG WeddinG....


Oh my God!!!!!!!! Completely _+*PERFECT*+_!! That's the right word!!! Like a =DREAM*CominG*TruE=!!!! She was SOOOOOOOO*BEAUTIFUL!!! A (**QueeN**)... an +**ANGEL**+!!! The *MOST*BEAUTIFUL*ANGEL*EveR!!!
[.~***ANASTACIA***~.] married her bodyguard on 21/22April2007 and let's face the truth: No-one could be more spectacular than her!!! The ceremony took place in the "Quinta Real" resort in Huatulco, Mexico! There were rumors it would be there but (like everything about the wedding!) nobody was sure!!!
How I wish I was there.... No idea of how much!!!

"(It was) unbelievably beautiful. Everything was just the way it should be."
[.~***ANASTACIA***~.]

Honeymoon?? Nobody knows, BUT (Jesus Christ, we've got a "but") they want to spend at the other end of the world (just realize: if they got married in Mexico, the "other end of the world" is.... ;]) to find some peace and relax!

"It's a very private and romantic place." [.~***ANASTACIA***~.]

Really nice thing--> Her MUM went along with her to the altar while Shawn (her sister!) was responsible for decoration and a shaman married them!!!
Really nice thing II--> Her wedding dress was white (as you can see in the pic - duh!!), tight-fitting (of course, with a body like that!!! who wouldn't like one too??), diamond embroidered (how chic, huh!), designed by Jenny Packham from London. The collor is called Oyster and she chose "1940- old Hollywood" as theme for designing.
How incredibly ~**PERFECT**~ it was, huh!! Oh my God, I don't think I deserve even to think about it!!!
....................................................................................................................................................................
Guys, I have to go now..... Maybe I'll come back later, maybe I won't.... Have hw (¬¬')!!
xxxx to everyone...
-*SpeciaL*KisseS*- -->
{.=**CynthiA**=.} --> Impossible to say how I .**LUV**U**. and how _**IMPORTANT*&*SPECIAL**_ you are to me!!!
>~*ElisA*~< --> My +*PERFECT*SISTER*+ what can I say to make you know how much I .!LOVE*YOU!. ??? You'll have to tell me!!!

No comments: