Thursday, April 26, 2007

OverduE GoodbyE...

Too sick to post anything.......
My heart's broken... But don't wanna talk about it.
Yep, this is true--> "Not everything is forever!"

You think everything will never come to an end... But is never like that! Some things just have to end, even though you are not sure why! Sometimes you need time to preserve the love you still have, you can't just keep going because if you do that you'll be lying to yourself! You can't pretend you are feeling something if you are not; you need to be honest with your heart so that you will be honest to the world!
Don't fake a smile, don't kiss if you don't want to, don't be with the person just because of others! "The others" won't make you stop suffering... YOU will have to stop by your own and then don't cry anymore...

Everything is gonna be ok, you just need to focus on what you really want and NEVER*EVER stop being who you are and give up of your dreams!

I'll let you with a very beautiful [.~***ANASTACIA***~.] song called: Overdue Goodbye.
Read it and listen to it, you are bound to love!!!!

xxxx to everyone...

-*SpeciaL*KisseS*- -->

{.=**CynthiA**=.} --> You make me laugh like no-one else and supports me so much. You are .UNIQUE. in my life!! You are part of my *>S2<* and I will *(*ALWAYS*)* _+**LUV*U**+_ ... .=4EVER*&*EVER*Baby=.

>~*ElisA*~. --> I'm sure what I feel for you is... ~LOVE~!! Even with this huge distance between us you are here with me and I'm grateful for everything!! .!LOVE*YOU!. _4EVER*&*EVER_, ok!!!

OverduE GoodbyE

This is a message, pay attention
I got something to say
Blessed information
This is me walking
That's you waving
It's my getaway
My taste of freedom
Goodbye, goodbye

This is a calling, not a conversation
This is not a game
No manipulation
If love is a season
You were my winter
You were just the ice
Laying on my finger
_+_
(ChoruS):
This is a message, pay attention
Nobody's going to love me the wrong way again
This is a calling, not a conversation
This is my overdue goodbye
Yeah, overdue goodbye
_+_
Oh, in my tomorrow
All the fields are golden
And all the papers say
That the spell's been broken
To my future lover
Fate will find you
'Cause you`ll have the power of truth behind you, yeah
Goodbye
Oh, yeah
Goodbye
Said goodbye, baby

(ChoruS)

1 comment:

brunewkirk said...

Vc é uma fofa!! :]