Monday, April 23, 2007

And Here We Go AgaiN...

Yes, here we are!! How incredible, huh!! This is my.. well don't know how many times I've tried to do a blog but, anyway, here we go again!!
Yes, it will be in english but, no, I'm not American or British or anything... Brazilian, actually!! I'm not really sure why I'm doing it but I am.... Maybe because, you know, to talk and talk and talk and talk and talk....
No, I'm not crazy (do you know that every crazy person says exactly the same thing???).... Maybe I am (this is what everyone says!!)
I should go now... Have tests tomorrow...
Biology which I'll be in a big big trouble if I don't study and Geometry which I .LovE. but my teacher sucks!!! ;]

Oh, before I go....
Let's try to make this place a nice one!!

Before I go II....

Do you guys possibly know [.~**ANASTACIA**~.] ?? Well, she is _+ThE*BEST*SingeR*EveR+_ and just in case you know her, please, tell me, ok!!! ;]

xxxx to everyone...

-*SpeciaL*KisseS*- -->


{.=**CynthiA**=.} --> I'll \*+LUV*U+*/ =4EVER*&*EVER=, ok!!! _NEVER_ forget that!!!


>~*ElisA*~< --> You are my *¨Sweetest*Baby¨*, I !Really! *=*LovE*YoU*=*


PS.> Know [.~**ANASTACIA**~.] ? Great, I like you too!! Don't know her??What a shame!! You should be embarrassed!! But once I'm nice [hauahaua... What a liar!!] here's her -->
Official Site: www.anastacia.com
And a *GREAT* site: www.anastacia-uncensored.com

No comments: