Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lots of Things...

Putz, no comments at all!! Remember the two tests I told you about yesterday?? Well, I did them and.... Let's face the truth: Too easy to be sure about anything!! Do you know when you do a test and you think it's really easy so you got scared because of it?? Well, that's happening now.... Actually, the Biology test wasn't that easy (which doesn't help anyway!) and the Geometry was so dumb that now I'm scared!!! I'll know my Geometry mark tomorrow... Come on guys, support me, ok!!!

What do we say when we don't have anything to say?? God, I'm not creative today (only today??)...
Ahhhhh, amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing... My tests are over!!! I only have Maths tomorrow (¬¬) and --> It's done!!! Incredible, huh!!
I'm not doing anything interesting these days... That's why I hate tests and works, because we don't have time to do anything else.... :X

......thinking......
......thinking......
......thinking......
......thinking......
......thinking......
......thinking......

Oh, I'm worried 'bout someone I really like... Not sure if she's ok... She's trying to be but, don't know, sth in her eyes... Sth different.... Let's talk to her 'bout it tomorrow!!

...tic tac...
...tic tac...
...tic tac...
...tic tac...
...tic tac...
...tic tac...

God, I'm about to make a huge mistake... I'm not sure if I should do it (I don't wanna hurt him!) but, if I don't, I'll be lying! Damned!!! I hate this stuff!

I should go now.... Nothing else to say...

Oh, before I go...
CONGRATS to you!!! You read everything (at least you should!) and now you got a rest!! Go, get a cup of coffe and come back but now do sth really nice, ok!! And, as you are here, why don't you leave me a comment?? Nice, huh!!

xxxx to everyone..

-*SpeciaL*KisseS*- -->

{.=**CynthiA**=.} --> I have absolutely no*words to tell you how much *!SPECIAL!* you are to me!! You are (.**REALLY*REALLY*IMPORTANT**.) in my life and I'll ~_*LUV*U*_~ .=4EVER*&*EVER=. !!! And MucH*MorE

>~*ElisA*~< --> My [.*PERFECT*SISTER*.], how can I describe what you mean to me?? Impossible, huh!! You bring me Sun in the rainy days!! .**LOVE*YOU**.


PS.: What kind of person write "thinking" and "tic tac"??? Crazy!! Completely crazy!!!

No comments: