Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Year, New Year, New Year...



Humour: Bored but happy! (?)
Weather: Who wants to know? ¬¬'
Drinking: Nothing! Kitchen is too far!
Eating: Nothing either, I'm not hungry!
Listening: Who else? ~.**ANASTACIA**.~ (dãh!)
Oh, my God!!! I haven't been here for.... ages! The last time was in July.. How could I be able to do such thing? OMG, what was I thinking?

Ok, ok, let's NOT regret anything, right? Okay, then.... ;]

So, another year has come and with it other things too. Many things have happened since July and just for the ones who are curious, I split up with my boyfriend (well, now obviously EX-boyfriend! :]), but I am not sad about it, not at all, and you should have seen us because it was very funny once we both wanted to split up but kept together as close friends (and some kisses happening in the mean while!). But, anyway, he is in another city right now and this is history (:!.


I'm on holidays but gotta tell you these holidays SUCK! Well, simply because I have absolutely NOTHING to do! Oh, my God, what kind of vacation is this? Well, can't complain 100% because I had time to do loads of extra-hw and I'm not crazy, ok :)!! It's just that I wanna do this difficult test in the middle of the year (or in the end, I don't know!), so I hafta study, don't I? ;]

Oh my Lord, I believe I'll change school!! Isn't that great? Well, if you studied in the same school as I do, you would DEFINITELY say what I'm saying! Believe me, guys, my school sucks! :0 I can't keep complaining very much because it's not 100% sure I'm leaving that shit some people call school! But, anyway, as soon as I know if I'm changing or not, I tell you, ok! ;]

Uhuuuuuuuuuuuuuul, the new album of my wonderful, amazing, angel, unbeatable and most perfect DIVA, .{.~**ANASTACIA**~.}., will be released on March 25th!! Isn't that spectacular? Well, of course this is only a rumour, but it made me SO happy that I can't even describe. She hasn't released anything since 2004 (apart from the clothing line, but that's another story!), so just imagine how I am!!! ;] ;] ;] ;] Possible title? Huh, just take a look at my blog title, My Vision From Glasses. Many freaks (this is how we, ~*ANASTACIA*~ fans, are called!) didn't like this title, but you can call me tacky and so on but I like it. Very much!! It's a nice title afterwards!! But as I said, all of this is only a rumour, so we gotta wait to see if will really be this one or not! ;]

Oh my... My MOST*PERFECT >!*GODMOTHER*!< got married!! I was there, I was there! Uhuuuuuuuuul. She was x-tremely beautiful and amazing, and they (the couple!!) were so enchanting and wonderful together! You should have seen them. Perfection in two human-beings! And the ceremony? The most cute one and everybody was so happy to be there, to be a witness of their happiness! Do you know that song "She" from Elvis Costello? It's the song from the movie "Notting Hill"... Well, this song played while they were putting the wedding-ring in each other fingers! I tried for many times to describe how perfect this wedding was, but I can't because there are simply no words lovely enough to express the magic of that place, the happiness of everybody and the love of *.*Cy*.* e *.*Rô*.*! Simply perfect! Really!

Guys, I gotta go... Have some things to do and other things to finish (like finish the movie "The Devil Wears Prada" for example! ;]).

Many, many xxx to everyone and this time I PROMISE I'll try to be here more often!!

xxoooxx

No comments: