Monday, July 23, 2007

I just want you to understand....

Because when I say "I love you" I don't know if I mean it, but when you start saying anything to other girls I almost scream because of so much jealousy... What do I feel inside??
I know I can live perfectly fine without you, I actually think I would like things this way, but I still don't know why I am jealous everytime I see you with other girls...
We should talk; we should have a very serious talk.... Of course I don't wanna hurt you, but despite everything you say, I don't see myself living a life by your side, getting older with you, having kids with you! No, definitely this is not what I want and I MUST respect my feelings at first place, even if this is bad for you....
I have so many things in my mind, so many things I wanna do and I am sure I'll do, but you are not in my plans by now... Not saying you are a plan, but I don't have space in my life, and in my heart, for such thing.... I wanna see so many things, I wanna do so many things, visit so many places, meet so many people and I don't know if I'll do all these things with you, and my dreams are the best thing I have on my own!!

I don't wanna hurt you, definitely don't, but I don't wanna keep with something not 100% pleasant, and most of the time I am unhappy being with you than happy and this is not right!!!

I just want you to undestand my point... I'm not putting a full stop in our story, I am just taking some time to see how things will be in the future... I don't wanna feel I am with you just because I am and this is what's happening now... Please, I SO want you to understand me.... I know this will hurt both of us, but it's the best thing to do....

No comments: